Monday, April 22, 2013


Even as his next film is gearing up for release,actor Sivakarthikeyan is busy wrapping up his other film Varuthapadatha Vaalibar Sangam.

Siva says, "We have shot a few scenes in the forests of south Tamil Nadu for the flick. I got completely disconnected from the outside world and it was actually a good getaway from the regular routine. The film is nearing completion, with just a few scenes and songs to be shot. I am teaming up with Sathyaraj in the film and it is great to be with him on the sets. The story is very simple, with a comic touch."

After Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga's success, Siva is on a signing spree these days. About choosing his scripts he says, "Right now, I cannot demand scripts. I am choosing the best story that comes my way. I ensure the lead roles I pick up are humorous as the audience like to see me in a comic role."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below